Please adhere to the following course protocol and restrictions set by our course and provincial guidelines to help keep yourself and your fellow golfers safe from Covid-19. This page must be read by all golfers coming to the course. Updates will be made on an ongoing basis so please continue to check for changes if you have played at an earlier date.
- Do not come to the course if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Green Fees are to be paid at the course. We encourage all players to pay using credit or debit card, however cash will still be accepted. Masks must be worn in the clubhouse.
- Groups are expected to pay for the number of players booked. Cancellations or changes must be made 24 hours in advance of the booked time. All tee times are foursome slots. Bookings of less than four must expect to be matched with other players to round out the foursome.
- Players may arrive one hour before their tee time. Golfers should check in at least 20 minutes before their tee time. Golfers are to follow social distancing protocol and directions at all times. This will be explained at the club from the starter and/or from signage displayed at the club.
- Players late for their time may be able to join their group on the course. Groups late for their time will be accommodated as best as possible, however, there are no guarantees on how quickly the group can will get out or even if they can. So….please don’t be late!
- We recommend that players bring their own sanitization products if it makes them feel more comfortable while out on the course. Sanitization stations will be set up at the entrance and at the food hut. All players must sanitize upon entering the clubhouse.
- The clubhouse restaurant and patio is currently open for dining to the general public and golfers following provincial covid guidelines. Food/beverage may also be available at our outside hut and from our beverage cart patrolling the course. Operating times will vary depending upon weather conditions. Only alcohol purchased from our club may be consumed at the course. Players caught drinking their own alcohol will be asked to leave the course. Golfers may not congregate in the parking lot after their round.
- Portable washrooms will not be present on the course.
- Practice range is currently open however does close periodically for maintenance.
- Players must practice social distancing protocol while using the practice green.
- No touching the flagsticks. Balls will fall only half a ball deep so that they may be retrieved avoiding contact.
- No rakes, ball washers or benches are on the course.
- All power carts are shared amongst players in a group however single golfers added to threesomes or twosomes will get their own cart. Players in a group wanting to ride solo when there an opportunity to share, will be charged a single rider surcharge. Operator must have a valid drivers license. Carts will only be allowed out for 9 holes when beginning after 6:30 pm. This time will be adjusted in relation to daylight hours.
- Players must keep proper pace maintaining there position on the course. Groups falling behind will be asked to speed up and/or pick up to move back into position.
- Rental clubs are available.
- Pull cart rentals are available.