Please adhere to the following course protocol and restrictions set by our course and provincial guidelines to help keep yourself and your fellow golfers safe from Covid-19. This page must be read by all golfers coming to the course. Updates will be made on an ongoing basis so please continue to check for changes if you have played at an earlier date.
- Only people with tee times will be allowed at the course. Do not come to the course if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Green Fees are to be paid at the course. We encourage all players to pay using credit or debit card, however cash will still be accepted. We recommend the use of masks upon entering the clubhouse although not mandatory until July 20. Beginning July 20, in accordance to City of Burlington by-laws, masks must be worn in the clubhouse.
- Groups are expected to pay for the number of players booked. Cancellations or changes must be made 24 hours in advance of the booked time. All tee times are foursome slots. Bookings of less than four must expect to be matched with other players to round out the foursome.
- Players are to arrive 20-30 minutes before their tee time. If earlier we ask that you wait in your car until that time. Pro shop check-in is 20-30 minutes prior to tee off. Golfers are to follow social distancing protocol and directions at all times. This will be explained at the club from the starter and/or from signage displayed at the club.
- Players late for their time may be able to join their group on the course. Groups late for their time will be accommodated as best as possible, however, there are no guarantees on how quickly the group can will get out or even if they can. So….please don’t be late!
- We recommend that players bring their own sanitization products if it makes them feel more comfortable while out on the course. Sanitization stations will be set up at the entrance and at the food hut. All players must sanitize upon entering the clubhouse.
- The clubhouse will remain closed except for tee time check-in and washrooms. Portable washrooms will not be present on the course.
- Only two golfers will be allowed in the pro shop at a time. One at the desk for check-in, one a minimum of 2 meters away. Players must follow the indicated directional flow in the clubhouse.
- Limited food/beverage will be available at our outside hut and from our beverage cart patrolling the course. Operating times will vary depending upon weather conditions. Only alcohol purchased from our club may be consumed at the course. Players caught drinking their own alcohol will be asked to leave the course. After returning their cart to the designated area, players are welcome to purchase food/beverage from our outside hut and use our temporary patio to socialize. Golfers may not congregate in the parking lot.
- The driving range is currently closed (check for updates).
- The putting green is available only for the group that is next on the tee. Players must practice social distancing protocol on the green. There are no holes on the practice green. (Suggestion – putt to a tee, it makes the hole look bigger)
- No touching the flagsticks. Balls will fall only half a ball deep so that they may be retrieved avoiding contact.
- No rakes, ballwashers or benches are on the course.
- Only one rider will be allowed on power carts unless family from the same household or social circle. Operator must have a valid drivers license. Carts will only be allowed out for 9 holes after 3:00 pm starting Oct 15th and after 2:00 starting November 1.
- Tee time intervals have been increase to 12 minutes. Players must still keep proper pace maintaining there position on the course. Groups falling behind will be asked to speed up and/or pick up to move back into position.
- Rental clubs are available but must be reserved in advance.
- Pull cart rentals are available.