Please adhere to the following course protocol and restrictions set by our course and provincial guidelines to help keep yourself and your fellow golfers safe from Covid-19. This page must be read by all golfers coming to the course. Updates will be made on an ongoing basis so please continue to check for changes if you have played at an earlier date.
- Do not come to the course if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Green Fees are to be paid at the course. We encourage all players to pay using credit or debit card, however cash will still be accepted. Masks must be worn in the clubhouse.
- Groups are expected to pay for the number of players booked. Cancellations or changes must be made 24 hours in advance of the booked time. All tee times are foursome slots. Bookings of less than four must expect to be matched with other players to round out the foursome.
- Players may arrive one hour before their tee time. If earlier we ask that you wait in your car until that time. Golfers should check in at least 20 minutes before their tee time. Golfers are to follow social distancing protocol and directions at all times. This will be explained at the club from the starter and/or from signage displayed at the club.
- Players late for their time may be able to join their group on the course. Groups late for their time will be accommodated as best as possible, however, there are no guarantees on how quickly the group can will get out or even if they can. So….please don’t be late!
- We recommend that players bring their own sanitization products if it makes them feel more comfortable while out on the course. Sanitization stations will be set up at the entrance and at the food hut. All players must sanitize upon entering the clubhouse.
- (April 1 update- food and beverage services currently limited to take out until current lockdown changes) The clubhouse is currently open for dining to the general public and golfers following provincial covid guidelines. Food/beverage may also be available at our outside hut and from our beverage cart patrolling the course. Operating times will vary depending upon weather conditions. Only alcohol purchased from our club may be consumed at the course. Players caught drinking their own alcohol will be asked to leave the course. After returning their cart to the designated area, players are welcome to purchase food/beverage from our outside hut, use our patios and our indoor dining to socialize while adhering to provincial covid guidelines. Golfers may not congregate in the parking lot.
- Portable washrooms will not be present on the course.
- The driving range is open however may close periodically for maintenance. Please call to confirm before your tee time. 9053352955
- Players must practice social distancing protocol while using the practice green. There are no holes on the practice green. (Suggestion – putt to a tee, it makes the hole look bigger)
- No touching the flagsticks. Balls will fall only half a ball deep so that they may be retrieved avoiding contact.
- No rakes, ball washers or benches are on the course.
- Provincial guidelines will determine the rules for the use of power carts. As of March 26, all players may share a power cart, however, unless from the same household, both people on a cart must wear a mask. Operator must have a valid drivers license. Carts will only be allowed out for 9 holes when beginning after 6:00 pm. This time may be adjusted in relation to daylight hours.
- Players must keep proper pace maintaining there position on the course. Groups falling behind will be asked to speed up and/or pick up to move back into position.
- Rental clubs are available and should be reserved in advance.
- Pull cart rentals are available. Although we have many available, there is the possibility of running out. Pull carts will be rented on a first come first serve basis. (We did not run out at any time last season)